-=REAVERS=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-=REAVERS=-

VOID server -=REAVERS=- mob forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters)

Go down 
+2
Spammy
Jase
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jase

Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters) Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters)   Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Dust and I reside in a suburb of Detroit Michigan USA

We both try to play Freelancer , but with two boys (3 and 1) and one more baby on the way, she has little time.

Orgre is my current in carnation of REAVER, i once flew under the name of SKULL.

I also fly under the name of Jase Katar

previous incarnations of my characters have been

BoBo the pirate
[R]-XXX-002
Mr.-Smith ( not the current one seen around the VOID)
-Jase-
Markus Katar

I have been in the Void on and off since Nov 2006 ( i think)
Back to top Go down
Jase

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters)   Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:12 pm

Dust

she has been with the void for under a year,

originally she played only to try to kill my player ( she succeeds at this alot)

now she flys as either

-Dust-
or REAVER Dust
Back to top Go down
Spammy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters)   Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:46 am

Mr.Spam
Dr.Spam
Captain-Spam
-=REAVERS=-SPAM

dont wana talk about RL.
Back to top Go down
Zebulon

Zebulon

PostSubject: Real life   Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:14 am

Born in the early sixties, grew up in the 70's and 80's - Cop - one wife, one kid and living in North East Scotland where men are men and sheep are nervous!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters)   Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:59 pm

Born in the last year of the 80's, growing up in the 00's Very Happy
Playing FL for about 5 yrs now I guess. My first online server was a vanilla server I can't remember the name of anymore, but I do remember it was a gamerscollective.com server. My second server was CHSP, there I got some fighting skills and met a few good friends I still talk to.
After that server pretty much died, i had quite a long break from FL, lost interest in it. Then, on a PC forum I found out there were ppl there playing FL on the VOID, so I decided to get back to it. That person was Ziky, and I joined his clan at first ( [DRAKE] ). That was back in march 06.
When [DRAKE] died out, Ziky joined Amrod in <666>, and I decided to try out with my own clan, an idea that never really lived to be. Finally, when I got bored of that, I joined <666> and stayed there for quite a while, with a few breaks from FL, but I've mostly been with them.
When something, I would rather not say what, happened, I left <666> and joined WW and Pi in [BRO], that didn't last long either, there were some problems with something (don't even remember what anymore), and I lost interest in the game again.
After a few months less than a year, I dunno why and how, but I found my passion for the game again, installed it, and returned to the VOID. At first my plan was to be a solo rogue, but when Ogre kept shooting me down without a word, i asked around yth was than. I was directed to the forum to check out -=REAVESR=-, and so I did. The RP, and the rules got me right away so I signed up.

And here I am now, causing havoc amongst the VOID Smile

Current active chars:
-=REAVERS=-FallenAngel
Fire[T]Demon
Fire[N]Demon
Fire_Demon

Fav ship:
Eagle

Fav wep setup:
Sniper, all lasers

Previous chars:
[DRAKE]Darth_Vader
\SC/Fire_Demon\SC/
<666>+Fire_Demon+
<666>FireDemon
<666>+Fire_Demon+[HK]
[BRO]Fire_Demon[X]
i hope that's all of them Very Happy

Last edited by FallenAngel on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://voidreavers.darkbb.com
Jase

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters)   Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:20 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Actually at the time you were killed Dust was flying under my name.....lol
Back to top Go down
DARK-HAND

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters)   Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:44 pm

RL
Born in 1988 in the Rep of Ireland
main intrests

music
metal
classical
some 80s 90s pop songs

books
epic fantasy novels examples lord of the rings and eagon

Fav Games
freelancer
Rome total war with roma sectorum mod(greatest mod for Total war)

FL
first server i ever played on was project x server
have played freelancer for 5-6 years (dont remeber when i started lol! )
Void
former leader of the HFU(HELLFIRE FREELANCER UNION) clan
kinda succesfull hahha

I go by the names of
FIANNA
RI LA SHI
FIANNAS BLACK DRAGON[X]
Boo!!

my favorite ship is (dont have one Very Happy )

Conqour
Viper
Nomad N1
Stingray
and the list goes on
Crusher
tomahawk
discover etc
Back to top Go down
Dust

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters)   Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:51 pm

Well

I am the Wife of Jase ( aka REAVER OGRE)

I have only flow as Dust or REAVER Dust

although I resigned from the clan, I will always be there as a freelancing ally if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters)   Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourselves ( real life and characters)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-=REAVERS=- :: General :: The Chatterbox-
Jump to: