-=REAVERS=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-=REAVERS=-

VOID server -=REAVERS=- mob forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dodgy Recruitment Tactics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zebulon

Zebulon

Dodgy Recruitment Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Dodgy Recruitment Tactics   Dodgy Recruitment Tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Please be aware that DKH leadership is undertaking a devious and underhanded recruitment campaign against the likes of us and other clans that they fear and dislike.
Please report to me any incidents of any approaches being made to you.

Should you choose to leave the -=REAVERS=- then that is your choice. All that I ask is that you have the decency to inform me firstly of the approach and then the reasons for your deciscion to leave. I have placed a public and open announcement on the VOID server webpage regarding recruitment to the -=REAVERS=- defecting members of DKH are welcome as are others, providing they do it in an open and honest manner.

Call it what you want - but its a matter of honour to me that we conduct ourselves in an open manner when recruiting members of another clan.

Your thoughts on this are welcome
Back to top Go down
Jase

PostSubject: will do   Dodgy Recruitment Tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:03 pm

Do you really think I would go to a clan like DHK

lol

Besides I am havng to much fun killing them
Back to top Go down
Zebulon

Zebulon

PostSubject: Re: Dodgy Recruitment Tactics   Dodgy Recruitment Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:19 am

ROFL - of course not mate! Keep up the good work, just making a point I guess. Not happy with the way Xenon is conducting himself - again! Keep Killing - oh and by the way I am going to give SPAM a go at being a -=REAVERS=- player - he's been told to watch his tongue in game - Id appreciate it if y'all could just keep a watchful eye on him - I admire his fighting skills and he is a funny guy even if he is a prolific "spammer" and merchant of verbal garbage ....! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spammy

PostSubject: Re: Dodgy Recruitment Tactics   Dodgy Recruitment Tactics Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:44 am

dkh is weak Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dodgy Recruitment Tactics   Dodgy Recruitment Tactics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dodgy Recruitment Tactics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-=REAVERS=- :: General :: The Chatterbox-
Jump to: