-=REAVERS=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-=REAVERS=-

VOID server -=REAVERS=- mob forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TITAN HAS RETURNED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madderz

TITAN HAS RETURNED Empty
PostSubject: TITAN HAS RETURNED   TITAN HAS RETURNED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:06 pm

i lost my ear collection and need to build it up again, glad to be back
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Admin

TITAN HAS RETURNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITAN HAS RETURNED   TITAN HAS RETURNED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:45 am

Welcome back! glad to have ya.
Back to top Go down
https://voidreavers.darkbb.com
Zebulon

Zebulon

TITAN HAS RETURNED Empty
PostSubject: Good to see you!   TITAN HAS RETURNED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 am

Very Happy Ok - now y'all need to go on a recruitment drive ... lets show the Void that despite my stand down this clan and RP is FAR from dead..! Make 'em fear the -=REAVERS=- tag.

Keep an eye on the Clan Clean Up Thread on the VOID - some important stuff being discussed there.

Cheers and welcome back my friend....... I will return soon also - fear not. pirat
Back to top Go down
madderz

TITAN HAS RETURNED Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIALLY LETTING YOU I LEAVING   TITAN HAS RETURNED Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:46 am

13 on me used to be fun but i fin d myself getting angry
and due to recent events in my RL zeb will tell ya i cant do the angry thing right now.

cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Zebulon

Zebulon

TITAN HAS RETURNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITAN HAS RETURNED   TITAN HAS RETURNED Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:02 am

Sorry to hear that you are leaving mate - but fully understand why - this is a VERY tricky RP and it does take its toll on ya even though it is just a game. Get back as and when you can mate. Thanks for giving the -=REAVERS=- a high profile on the VOID with your mayhem and chaos... All the best - Zeb
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Admin

TITAN HAS RETURNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITAN HAS RETURNED   TITAN HAS RETURNED Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:23 am

too bad mate Sad we had some good fun together.
Ya, i know what u mean, i get mad from time to time as well, but i just eat it and go on.
hope to see ya back.
Back to top Go down
https://voidreavers.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

TITAN HAS RETURNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITAN HAS RETURNED   TITAN HAS RETURNED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TITAN HAS RETURNED
Page 1 of 1